A dress (also frock, gown) is a garment consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
Skirts vs Dresses
It is a...
- If the upper edge line is beneath the breasts
- If it is a separate clothing item from the top
- (Ex: post #2563826, post #901857)
- If the upper edge line is high enough to cover most of the breasts
- If it is a singular clothing item, or the top and bottom are joined together into one piece
- (Ex: post #2529997, post #920316)
The following tags implicate this tag: green_dress (learn more).